At Syncrowerkz, we have a couple of ways we like to connect our BlackVue cameras. We tend to want to keep things simple so there’s no headaches for all of us. Let’s establish some quality questions here:
- All wires are hidden and out of sight
- We will always to sought to have the camera view dead-center and as high as we possibly can mount them
- We will always mount the camera out of sight but have it accessible whenever you need the SD card
- Direct Ignition – In this method, we wire the camera up such that it switches ON and OFF together with your vehicle.
- Parking Mode – An additional module that taps on your cars’ battery is added to allow your camera to stay on for as long as there is excess power from your cars’ battery. We’ve found that to be only a couple of hours.
- Extended Parking Mode – An additional module with an in-built battery is added to allow your camera to stay on for as long as there is power available. We’ve found that to be around 4-5 hours in practice.
We currently stock the
- DR550GW-HD (Installation & Training Time: 2 hrs)
- DR600GW-HD (Installation & Training Time: 1 hr)
- DR650GW-HD (Installation & Training Time: 2 hrs)
Let us know how we can assist in ensuring the safety of your car and journey!